Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No Valentine for my co-worker? 2-7-12

I spent part of the morning feeling sorry for one of our trainers. She mentioned that she intended to spend Valentine's Day with her young nephew. It was at that moment I realized she did not have a significant other to spend the day with. When I mentioned that I wished to alert our clientele of her plight in case they had somebody waiting in the wings who could step in...she insisted on keeping her dilema private. Naturally, I shall respect her wishes. This post is merely to express how stunned I was that she is unable to find a suitable boyfriend. It also has posed several other questions. Has she had any recent offers? She seems quite confident and likable in the studio, but perhaps she is very timid or nervous on dates? Or does she come on too strong, demanding certain things that a gentleman simply does not do on a first date? I shall try to obtain additional information about her situation and post it here before Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment