Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just got the news  9-23-12

Somebody emailed me a pic this morning. It looks an awful lot like the left hand of somebody I work out with on Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. The brand new engagement ring on this hand looks like one that another client of mine would have selected. I work out with him on Tuesday afternoons and Saturday mornings. Beth M is giddy after receiving a ring from Dave K! I got a little bit woozy myself after looking at the pic. I am confident this ring cost more than my Corvette. 
Unfortunately, I cannot get too close to a diamond engagement ring. When I do, I have found that I can no longer leap tall buildings with a single bound...can't see through walls either...and I don't even want to think about racing a speeding bullet if the first two aren't happening. 
Beth and Dave have known each other for about two years now. Did I introduce them? No, this is one time that two clients found each other on their own. I do take credit for the engagement of course. What hot-blooded male could resist Beth after I gave her those hard, toned arms and those firm legs with the perfect quad sweep? Granted the mischievous smile, flowing locks and bright blue eyes were more God's doing than mine, but I don't think Dave would have been as smitten with a couch potato. Dave is quite a bit buffer as well, and is unofficially my second strongest client. Secretly I hope that I am not invited to the wedding, as my sobbing from the back row might disrupt the ceremony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment