Friday, October 21, 2011

Mark and Laura B 10-22-11

Mark and Laura B are back from visiting their son Andrew in Atlanta. He is attending graduate school there for an advanced engineering degree.  I have met the young man and he seems to be unusually intelligent but I am getting sick and tired of watching all of these young people on the fast track to success while my son continues to....er....stall. I am trying to negotiate a trade with Mark and Laura. I am willing to trade my son for theirs, no questions asked. I realize the paperwork will present some challenges and it may take me a while to explain it all to Andrew, but I am ready to begin the transition as soon as I get the go ahead. They are sitting on the fence about it so far, but I will try harder to persuade them next week and explain the benefits to them, as soon as I think of some.

No comments:

Post a Comment