Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Arthritic Dog 10-27-11

I began my search for a laser that Sasha could call her own and use to stave off her arthritis. The label on the casing of the one the Vet used said Companion Laser Therapy. It was easy to locate the company. Unfortunately, they quoted me $18,000. It seemed a little pricey, and I was not Sasha had the ability to grasp it's operation no matter how many YouTube tutorials we watched. I would have to be the technician. In addition, neither my dog nor I currently have a Veterinary License. It was time to think outside of the box. We searched the internet together. We studied frequencies and light spectrums and pulse rates. We stumbled across a man in a foreign country who was willing to sell us a home-made but very well constructed Laser with the specifications that we required. My dog would still not be able to operate it, but we were able to accept that. She had already admitted to being hesitant to wear the protective goggles that were furnished with the device, and the last thing I needed was a blind and arthritic dog. The man in the foreign country quoted us 3 to 4 weeks delivery if he was able to get the device through U. S. Customs without incident...to be cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment