Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rich's Wedding 4-11-12

Normally, I cannot get too close to an engagement or wedding ring. If I do, I have found that I can no longer see through walls or leap tall buildings with a single bound, and I become much slower than a speeding bullet. Thus it was with some trepidation that I accepted an invitation to the wedding of our client Rich (the massage therapist). It turned out I was very glad that I did. The ceremony was held outside at Palma Sola Botannical Park in Bradenton. The setting was idyllic, to say the least. A superb sound system guaranteed every word of the ceremony could be heard, but I thought I would miss seeing the actual exchange of rings when a large woman in a pink floral dress sat down in front of me. Some last minute seat shifting allowed me to see the participants, but I was repeatedly distracted by the large woman. Her dress was sleeveless and one could not help but notice that her arms were considerably larger than mine. Envy rears its ugly head when you least expect it.   To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment