Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's official  10-16-12

Classic has officially begun working out clients at our new location. We are now at 4525 S. Tamiami Trail. Our phone number is the same, but our hours have unofficially expanded thanks to Shaz, our famous New York City trainer and nutritionist. He has now met with clients as early as seven am! Doesn't this man know what sleep is? While I am asking questions that I do not currently have the answers to, how about this: Why does Shaz appear to be so much taller than I am until we stand side by side in the gym mirrors? I doubted his claim of being only six feet tall, and I would wager he suspected mine as being slightly exaggerated. The mirror provided all of the necessary evidence to an intrigued clientele. We both have six packs, but I will readily allow that his waist is smaller than mine. I will also wager Shaz cannot consume ten pieces of broasted chicken at Der Dutchman in one sitting...and probably has no desire to do so. On another subject, Classic welcomes back Sue and Jim  D. Michigan grew cold rather early this year, and the D's packed up their Chihuahuas and came back to their true home on Siesta Key. Sue assured me she tried to retain a Michigan trainer for the summer, but none were available in close proximity to their summer home. Or could it be that every last worthwhile trainer left in Michigan decided to head for warmer climes as we did three years ago? I know what your are thinking...if Jim and Sue are down already, can Rob S. from Toledo be far behind? Oh...you weren't thinking that? He lost 35 pounds at Classic over the last two seasons, but we still have five to go! He had better arrive soon so that we can get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment