Sunday, June 12, 2011

My New Yacht 6-13-11

Since the entire west side of Sarasota is bordered by the Gulf of Mexico, not a week goes by without driving past the ocean or the intracostal waterway between the Keys. I have yet to bring my boat down here, but on a whim, I am thinking of inquiring about the selling price of a used yacht I saw.  The astute Sarasota resident will recognize this angle. It was taken at the park across from Marina Jacks. Why is this gossip? I'll tell you why. What new couple decided to consumate their relationship aboard this ship when it wasn't too busy? Hint, it took place behind a door on the middle deck that said Employees Only. Hint, he is recently divorced and one of the best known high-end real estate agents in town. She still stars in plays locally and nationally. See below.
The boat in the background is the famous
rolling art gallery that everyone was talking
about.

No comments:

Post a Comment