Monday, January 23, 2012

Our toughest trainer? 1-23-12

Most of you have met our trainer Laura by now. If our staff has an "aerobics queen," Laura would the closest match. Laura likes to enter contests. But she does not enter baking contests or anything having to do with swimsuits or talent competitions. No, that would be too safe. Laura likes to enter grueling, mud soaked marathon obstacle course types of contests. I'm sure that any tendonitis in her knees becomes a distant memory when she passes some dude on the course as he gasps for air. I sort of get it. I like to do something different every once in a while as well. Just the other day I was checking around for an open casting call for local ballet recitals until I couldn't find my toe shoes and leotard. Laura felt compelled to enter the Warrior Dash. I accept this, even if she has to come to work using a walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment