Sunday, March 11, 2012

More dating news 3-11-12

Many regular readers will recall the post of 2-7-12 in which I speculated as to whether my co-worker would continue to see a young man that one of our members set her up with. We shall call the young man Kyle. To say the least, it has been a rocky road. The first meeting did not come off as planned. My co-worker cancelled at the last minute by text. A second meeting happened. My co-worker claimed there were no sparks. Apparently one of the two felt sparks, however. When my co-worker did not respond to Kyle's repeated texts suggesting another rendevous, Kyle took action. He traveled to her other job, and "hung out" there for TWO HOURS. He tipped her generously as well. My co-worker claimed (quite lamely, I thought) that Kyle was "cramping her style" during his prolonged visit. I suspect otherwise. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment