Sunday, November 20, 2011

Defender of the Infamous 11-20-11

What well known divorce attorney works out at our humble little studio? I cannot tell you that. But what I can tell you is that she (oops, just cut the guesses in half) has a partner who is a much sought-after criminal attorney. Guess who sought after this attorney not too long ago...desperately needing representation? I cannot tell you that either. But I can tell you that the criminal attorney's client's daughter is having her share of difficulties with the Los Angeles court system. I can also tell you that she is performing community service at the morgue. I might also mention that she is an actress, and she wasn't too bad during the small part of Georgia Rules that I watched while surfing on cable. It's hard for me to watch any movie with Hanoi Jane in it, thus I could not further evaluate the young actresses abiltiy. (Hanoi Jane is Jane Fonda...look it up, but not on a full stomach.) Or just click here. Still dying to know the first name of the divorce attorney that works out at Classic? Okay, one hint. Mote _______ Laboratory.

No comments:

Post a Comment