Wednesday, November 9, 2011

No Party at Rob's house 11-9-11

There are some more rumors that need to be laid to rest. Patti started them and they have spread like molasses, but I would like to stifle them before they gain traction. In spite of Patti's suggestions, there will be no Kwanza party this holiday season at Rob's house. Rob shares my distaste for this manufactured holiday, and certainly does not want to promote it's existence in any manner. I do not pretend to know how he feels about the holiday called Cinco de Mayo, either, but in spite of Patti's constant hints, I don't think Rob  plans on taking steps to celebrate it this May. Rob is originally from the Toledo area, and it is my guess that this holiday is not widely observed in Ohio. Incidentally, I did receive a nice gift from Sue on National Secretary's Day, but it made me start to wonder how she views my role with this company. Speaking of acknowledgments, this is the 10th year running that Sasha did not get me a gift for Father's Day. One cannot help but feel slighted at this obvious oversight. Can you say "Euthanasia?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment