Saturday, November 5, 2011

Spanish Point Marina and Pub 11-5-11

On Tuesday the three of us had lunch at Spanish Point Marina and Pub in Osprey. The thermometer was just starting to hit 80 degrees, and since it was 48 degrees, cloudy and rainy back in Detroit, one could not help but gloat a little. The loaded nachos were very good, with plenty of cheese, onions and jalapenos. My blue cheese salad was well assembled, but just a bit shy on the vinaigrette dressing, which the waitress happily remedied. Susan only had a cup of lobster bisque. Sasha had a bowl of water and some of the ice cubes from my first Diet Pepsi. She was a rock star as usual, with nearly every patron finding a reason at some point to wander over, pet her, and ask questions. I was ignored, but I'm used to it when our magnetic dog accompanies us.  

While waiting for our order, Sasha
and I walked to the end of this dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment